TAXI / NCC
To get to the B&B, whatever you coming from the more comfortable way is, of course, the taxi. From Bergamo and the terminal, there are always taxies ready till evening, at the night you may have to phone for the pickup and wait some time.
- If you want to organise a pick-up service, please notify it in the enquiry forms.
To get to the B&B coming from the motorway Venice direction, you can take the Seriate exit, otherwise coming from Milan direction you may also take Bergamo Exit, and in both of cases follow Lovere direction.
- for information about the motorways: http://www.autostrade.it/
There are more lines to get at the B&B. The path to and from Bergamo downtown is about 4 Kms and normally the journey requires 20 minutes depending on traffic conditions.
- for information about busses: http://www.atb.bergamo.it/
The rail station is located in Bergamo. Just in front of it: Porta Nuova (200-300 mt, 5 minutes walking distance) there is a bus stop there is the bus stop to get at B&B.
- for information about trains: http://www.trenitalia.com/
It is very easy to get to the international airport Milano Bergamo BGY il "Caravaggio". The terminal is well connected with the main European destinations with different low-cost airlines. From the B&B is possible to get to /from the airport in 10 minutes by car or 30 minutes by BUS depending on traffic conditions.
- for information about the terminal: http://www.orioaeroporto.it/